Log shipping in Altostra is designed to enables environment managers to apply an environment wide policy that automatically ships all functions logs—such as AWS Lambda logs—to a 3rd party ELK service.
You can read more about log shipping in the reference section of the documentation.
To apply log shipping to an environment you must first connect your 3rd party ELK service account.
Before you being, first login to the Altostra Web Console.
Connect ELK service account
- Head over to Integrations in the main menu on the left.
- In the Log Shipping Integrations section, click +CONNECT.
- Select the your service vendor.
- Enter a display name for the account connection.
- Enter the API token provided by your service vendor.
- Click CONNECT to finish creating the connection.
Configure an environment for log shipping
- Head over to Environments in the main menu on the left.
- Click the Edit button for an environment—or, create a new environment.
- Under Log Shipping, select your account.
- Click SAVE to finish editing the environment.