Configuration sets are named collections of key-value pairs that you can attach to environments. They enable you to group together configuration values that can then be applied to all projects that are deployed to the environment the configuration set is attached to.
You can read more about configuration sets in the reference section of the documentation.
When you first connect your Cloud Account to Altostra, we create a default configuration set for you, to get you to a quick start.
Create a configuration set
- Login to the Altostra Web Console
- Head over to Environments in the main menu on the left.
- In the Configuration Sets section, click +ADD to create a new configuration set.
- Enter a name and as many key-value pairs you need.
- Click ADD to finish creating the configuration set.
Now that you have defined your configuration sets, you can attach them to environments as needed. See Manage Environments for more information.