Log aggregation accounts management is management of API tokens used by log aggregation services for authentication. The API token is used by Altostra to setup a log shipping mechanism as part of deployments.
Add an account
- Go to the Settings page by clicking on the cog icon in the top menu bar.
- Click on Connect Log Account.
- Select the log aggregation service.
- Enter a name. The name is only used in Altostra to identify the connection and has no significance for the Log Aggregation service.
- Enter the API token as provided by the log aggregation service.
- Click on Connect to finish creating the connection.
For information about log shipping in Altostra deployments, read the Log Shipping reference guide.