Connecting your Slack workspace allows Altostra to send notifications about events like successful or failed deployments.
Setting up connection to a Slack workspace
Altostra currently supports connecting a single Slack workspace.
Follow these steps to connect Altostra to your Slack workspace:
- Go to the Altostra app installation page.
- If you have more than one Slack Workspace, select the workspace you wish to connect in the upper right corner.
- Click Allow to connect the Workspace to Altostra.
- Wait a few seconds for the connection to complete.
Selecting channels to receive notifications from Altostra
To receive notifications from Altostra in a channel, add the Altostra app to that channel.
- In the Slack app select the channel in which you wish to receive Altostra notification.
- In the upper-right corner click the Show channel details button
, then click on More and select Add apps.
- Click the Add button next to the Altostra app.
Notifications from Altostra will now be sent to this channel.